barre

4 Weight-Loss Secrets You Can Learn From Men

Wondering how guys get away with eating all that junk?
If you have tried dieting with your guy, this may sound familiar: You, three weeks after the cabbage-ifying your diet and rearranging your life to work, to discover that you lost just 0.4 pounds. Meanwhile, your man is excited because he dropped eight pounds and a total size of pants, he tells you while preparing his "smoothie diet," made from bananas, fried chicken, and chocolate milk . what gives? the researchers studied this and found that yes, men abandon twice as much weight as women when they start a diet. I'm sure there's a scientific explanation for it for that, but I have my own theories, not one proven by something other than the intuition of man. Think about them before you throw the mixer to the newly slim rear end of your guy.

Carrying ideas on "results" tend to differ. I'll be honest and say that part of the patriarchate has its privileges. The first is that I do not feel the soul-crushing pressure to look like Channing Tatum how many women feel like they should look like a Sports Illustrated model. What I want is to be able to lift 200 pounds over my head before Christmas, because this will definitely get me out of a jam unexpected. And so I work hard, and if I get Tatumabs, which is just a bonus. Last year I learned to jump rope for the sole purpose of embarrassing my children to school bus. Because my goals are not wrapped up in what I feel about how I look, if I have a setback, I do not get frustrated and give up. I do want to emphasize that my wife, Karel, will not want to have sex with me because I can not lift a kangaroo. It is free.

We stupidly competitive. And I mean all of us guys Football Club, the weekend half-marathoners, dudes pie-eating contest. At the gym, then results come quickly. Two years ago, I could not jump rope and could barely do two push-ups. But Crossfit Gym Queen Christine, a nephrologist and mother of two, is using a jump rope as it is an extension of his body and makes push-ups and look effortlessly stylish. I took a look at it, and he was on. Today, she can still kick my ass at this stuff, but I can squat twice his body weight. I am convinced that she will never squat my body weight (not that she wants). So I think I did it clear who the new Crossfit Gym is queen.

We know exactly what not to eat. Karel: "How did you lose so much weight this month?" Aaron: "I cut stuff out of my diet." Karel: [skeptical] "What did you cut?" Aaron: "I stopped eating donuts" Karel ". You eat a cookie right now." Aaron: "A cupcake is a donut." After that she became angry and left the room. Here is what happens: you already eat better than we do. Karel stopped eating sweets when she was 21 years old! It's easier for guys to hunt down and eliminate the stupid things we consume add books. I was eating donuts like a whale eats krill, but I'm not ready to give up sweets. So I started eating cupcakes. I like less than donuts, so I eat less and eventually lose weight without eliminating entire food groups like Karel must (dairy! Red Meat! From white flour!). Best of all, I'll never ask a server, "Did that donuts in it?" Or "Can you have the chef prepare it without donuts?"

We have to support. When I wanted to get in shape, Karel created graphics, she made special meals, and we talked about exercise. When his back problems meant she had to rethink her diet and fitness, I thought, "Durr, you need to cut donuts!" Men are often not the best cheerleaders- but we do not care. If we do not think to offer help, say something very specific, such as "I want you deal with dinner and children on Tuesdays and Sundays, so I can go to the gym and get my health order. " And please remember, we do not expect to look like a swimsuit model. We just want you to be happy. Ideally, happier than all the wives of the other guys.

Aucun commentaire: